About Us

OUR VISION

For the area and building that are being built or even just a renovation, even though our work is just a small part, maybe only 3 percent, it’s not an exaggeration if we say that this 3 percent is the heart that completely controls the remaining 97 percent. We have to take the true need of our client into our design, combine with universality, insert a strategy, develop the design, and be aware of contingency when designing for the client so that our work answer the question of the client right on the spot. Even though it is a design of a building or a land, it is a work that we always have to put our soul into. Amid the trend of prominent Asian economic growth, all of us at M’s Design want to move forward with you to be a part that makes your dream comes true.

PRESIDENT MESSAGE

Hideki Miyazakipresident signatureHideki Miyazaki

Our company has grown until now because we have gained the trust from the owners of many diverse projects, from the crucial beginning spot in Thailand to work at Asian level including industrial factories, commercial buildings, large complexes, hotels, condominiums as well as the designs of exhibitions abroad and several other types of projects.

Moreover, we intend and determine to bring the experiences that we have accumulated for a long time to make our designs meet international, contemporary, and universal design standards. Based on this determination, we strongly believe that if you expect 100 percent from our design, we will give you 20 percent extra that includes the attention, determination, and attempt to understand what you expect and want to happen to your project. We believe that your will not be disappointed.

OUR SERVICES

  • URBAN DESIGNWe offer comprehensive designs and project operation schemes for landscape, environment, and preservation of historical legacies in order to create urban spaces that make it appealing to the members of the local communities.See Works
  • ARCHITECTCreativity creates value that satisfies our customers in all aspects. With over 10 years of experiences, extensive knowledge and our capability, we provide satisfaction to our customers and make sure their business will be of a great success.See Works
  • INTERIOR DESIGNWe offer a relaxing atmosphere and offers designs which can reflect our customers character and feelings.See Works
  • GRAPHIC DESIGNWe offer corporate identity services by considering our customer’s wants and requirements and provide a real graphic design.See Works
  • COLLABORATE DESIGNFrom the concept and philosophy of the customer, we will focus on these concepts to create designs and develop the project plan and make it successful.See Works
  • OTHERSConsideration of price is essential for construction; we reduce the unimportant factors and find the high quality products to satisfy customer’s requirements.See Works

OUTLINE

Company name M’S DESIGN (THAILAND) CO., LTD
Headquarters 1 M.D. Tower Building, 19th Floor, C3 ,E, F Soi Bangna-Trad 25, Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand.
TEL +66-2-186-4921
FAX +66-2-186-4922
President Miyazaki Hideki
Establish June 2010
Capital 25,000,000 Baht
Staffs 26 persons ( Japanese 4 persons  )
*2018年4月18日現在

GROUP

Branches and Offices

TOKYO BRANCH Modelia Brut OMOTESANDO 103 5-20-1 Jingumae Shibuya-ku Tokyo Japan 107-0062

TEL:+81-3–6427-3505 FAX : +81-35-468-3642

MYANMAR BRANCHNo.531-H, MARLARMYAING YEIKTHAR STREET, KAMAYUT TOWNSHIP, YANGON

TEL : +95-973-242767 FAX : +95-153-5231

Affiliated Companies

M’s Ideal Inc. Rasu-ru gyoutoku 1003 1-19-5 minamigyoutoku ichikawa Chiba Japan

TEL : +81-47-356-9315 FAX : +81-47-307-0508

AGOSTO DESIGN INC.Modelia Brut OMOTESANDO 103 5-20-1 Jingumae Shibuya-ku Tokyo Japan 107-0062

TEL : +81-3-5468-3643 FAX : +81-35-468-3642